Friday, July 24, 2009

Pioneer Day

Last night as I was moving the sprinkler around to manually water the lawn and feeling sad that we didn't make it up to the local junior high school for the fireworks show this year, I heard a loud boom, looked up and realized that I had a bird's eye view of the fireworks right from my own driveway! I went to the back yard and sat on my deck and watched the show. It wasn't as loud as being right under the fireworks, but it was a good show nonetheless!!

I was grateful that I had a chance to feel patriotic for a little bit!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool you could watch it from your house :) Remember the year we watched like 6 different fireworks shows from the top deck of the first Bountiful house? Dude, I just realized how long ago that was--we went and saw Independence Day at the movie theater that day. That was, and I'm not kidding here, 13 years ago.

    ReplyDelete