Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Clusters of Crocus

I planted crocus bulbs in my front yard about 5 years ago and every year they come popping up around this time. I can see them from my front window, and they make me happy every time! At the same time, however, I always want to yell to the tiny, delicate flowers "Hold on! Springtime isn't here yet!" Because, no matter how hard they try to wait until Springtime is actually here, they always bloom, and then get snowed on. Last week, these two little gems were covered in snow. Today, while the sun shines, they are soaking up the rays and loving it!
I've got other gems coming out around the yard too- tulips, irises, and daffodils are the ones that I know about. I'm really excited to work in the yard this year and make it a pretty one again! Last summer was really busy so I totally neglected it.
Yardwork- making things grow and bloom- it's my summertime miracle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment