Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let them eat ice cream!



Today was Brad's birthday, and everyone came over to our house to celebrate. We had yummy fajitas for dinner, and birthday cake and ice cream for dessert. A good time was had by all- the kids had fun playing the Wii and I loved having everyone over for family dinner, since it had been a a really long time since I had everyone over. I was eating an ice cream cone later in the afternoon and Sam came running up with his binky in his mouth- he took one look at the ice cream cone, took his binky out and said "WHAT IS THAT?" I told him and asked him if he wanted one. He smiled a big cheesy grin and said "SURE!"
Who couldn't have said no to this sweet face??? I mean SERIOUSLY!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture! And I can just see him popping out the bink...

    Wish I could have been there so Rach could kick my butt at some Guitar Hero. One of Jason's favorite memories is Rachel, in a sweet pink top and pretty barrettes, requesting the next song to play in her cute voice: "Raining Blood! Let's do Raining Blood!"

    ReplyDelete