Sunday, January 17, 2010

aw man!



I missed the post for yesterday, January 16th. I worked overtime for work and then went to a movie with my friend so I totally spaced it out. We went to see "The Blind Side" and I totally loved it. Loved the story, the characters, the message- LOVED IT!



The main character, Michael Oher, is a homeless teenager who is brought into the home of a Southern Family and eventually becomes an All American football player and first round NFL Draft. When he is being shown his room, he makes the comment "I've never had one before." The mom asked him "what, a room to yourself?" He simply replied "No- a bed."



My miracle today (which was actually yesterday) is my home- providing a roof over my head, a furnace to keep me warm, and pantries full of food. I am so blessed.


2 comments:

  1. I saw Avatar...its miracle is that there's these hella cool giant blue people who fly on the backs of crazy dragon-looking things.

    ReplyDelete