Monday, January 4, 2010

Here Comes the Sun





Those of you who are dog owners, and especially those of you who are familiar with Yorkshire Terriers and their strong will know that it's a miracle that my puppy just sat in the sun and let me take these pictures of him. I guess all of the work I'm doing with him with treats and discipline are starting to actually pay off. Isn't he so cute though!?!?!?
Click on the second picture down to magnify- I love this one because I caught him with his tongue out. He loves to sit in this spot of sunlight during the day and do what, I'm not sure- relax and ponder life's big questions I guess!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE puppy pics, Manda! I'm sure he has all the answers to life's big mysteries while soaking up the sun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that sweet puppy!!!!

    ReplyDelete